Residential Exterior Painting
When it is time to paint the exterior of your house it is very important you go with a professional painting company. Your house can be your number one investment in your life and you want to make sure you get a quality paint job to protect your home against Vancouver Island’s tough climate. Our team of professionals have the experience and knowledge to provide you with a durable, protective, and long lasting exterior house paint job.
Long Lasting Exteriors
CanTex Painting offers free quotes. During this time we will personally walk through the project with you to answer all of your questions. We offer our professional opinion on what needs to be done to protect the exterior of your home. We will provide you with a thorough understanding of how we will perform the project in order to compare our quote to other painting companies. All of these steps will educate you on how our service will provide you with a quality, competitive, and durable paint job.
The benefits of Choosing CanTex:
- Fully insured with 2 million liability coverage.
- WCB (Workers Compensation Board) full coverage and in good standing. Clearance letter provided upon request.
- Our skilled professionals go through “ladders and lifts” training to work safely with heights.
- BBB (Better Business Bureau) certified with A+ rating.
- Plenty of references and a list of previously painted exteriors upon request.
The CanTex Process
- Thoroughly power wash your exterior to remove all dirt and mildew prior to painting.
- Work delicately around landscaping to avoid damage.
- Scrape off all loose paint and sand edges smooth to prevent future damage and improve aesthetic look.
- Thoroughly cover pavement, landscaping, and finished surfaces to avoid paint overspray.
- Apply an oil primer transition coat to all raw wood to prevent failing and flaking paint.
- Use a wood brightener and cleaner on previously stained wood work.
- Apply stain to natural wood.
- Apply two thorough coats of eco-friendly paint to all exterior surfaces.
Once you decide on CanTex we will build a schedule together for your project. If needed, we can provide you with a colour consultation from a professional interior designer in Victoria at an extra cost.
Don’t forget to ask us about our recommended paints and stains. Every project is unique and there is often a product that will perform and stand out over the rest. We have painted hundreds of homes over the years and have that needed hands on experience with what paint and stain will be the best for your home.