Residential Interior Painting
CanTex Painting Ltd. takes pride in working on some of the finest homes on Vancouver Island. Our team has a strong eye for the details that differentiate a true high end home. With our vast amount of experience and knowledge we can help recommend the proper paints, stains, and techniques to achieve the ideal finish in your home.
The Quality Inside
CanTex will respect your home like it is our own during the painting process. Our proficient team is well organized, clean, and consistent as we work through your house.
When everything is finalized, ready, and a date is set we are there on time and ready to start your project with no delays. We carefully move, protect, and uninstall everything needed prior to painting. This includes:
- Removal and re-installation of plug plates.
- Removal and re-installation of blinds and curtains.
- Removal of wallpaper and glue residue.
- Move furniture and position them in rooms to create a safe and organized working environment.
- Protect all furniture, countertops, millwork, and floors to avoid paint overspray and dust accumulation.
During the painting process we perform all the fine details and don’t cut any corners. This includes:
- Caulk all cracks between trim boards and walls.
- Fill and sand all nail holes.
- Repair drywall of cracks, dents, and existing holes.
- Thoroughly sand walls, ceilings, trim, and doors in-between finish coat applications.
- Remove all dust off surfaces prior to painting.
- Wash areas needed with TSP-e solution to remove mildew build up.
When we start your house we are there consistently until the project is complete with no delays in between. Once we have completed the project we set up your house in the same condition as we started.
If needed, we can provide you with a colour consultation from a professional interior designer in Victoria. At an extra cost they will help you feel secure and confident about the colours you have chosen for your home.